[H-GEN] SUID, and Unix groups [long] [was: okie just what I sort

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Mon Sep 13 09:25:41 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Andrae Muys <a.muys at mailbox.uq.edu.au> wrote:
: Nah, that's just how sysadmin's tend to talk.  I believe it originates
: from the monastary[1] and from there has become a common trait.  It is my
: belief that this is in turn derived from Pratchett's extensive use, but
: this is mere speculation.

: [1] I could explain, but that would be useful information [2]
: [2] cf. [1]
: [3] Footnotes going cheap.  Now 3 for the price of 2.

WARNING.  Footnote 3 undefined.

/* Yeah I know this was probably the point :)
   Do you think this is more appropriate for chat or gen? ;)
   Just had to comment :)  Really :)
   NB: Note the lack of footnotes.
   I actually have my own footnote style which people may have noticed.
   you'll be seeing it more often.  Stay tubed.
*/

Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway at uq.net.au
			 WWW:   http://www.oc.humbug.org.au/~robert
Never argue religion or politics with anyone who cares more about them
than you do.