[H-GEN] Call for suggestions

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Tue Oct 19 02:34:07 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Martin Pool <martinp at mincom.com> writes:

> Screw around with the kernel, now you have a machine you're not
> afraid to damage -- try hacking Mach/HURD, or implementing a
> filesystem or something ;-) (Well, I guess it needs at least a

:)  It would be interesting, to say the least, to see if the HURD can
boot over a network, and mount an NFS filesystem.

> You could even run the serial kgdb to your
> real machine.

There's a thought.

> Anyone who finds ... Python_ ... cute" needs to have holes
> drilled in his head ...

Nice quote.  ;)

jason
--
``If remarks are passed that are unpleasant in the instant, you   ____
will see that context can make them something between droll and   \ _/__