[H-GEN] Of faxes and pbm files

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Tue Oct 5 00:01:37 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Hi all.  I need to send a fax to Melbourne and the easiest (hahaha :) way
to do this for me is to do it using one of my fax-modems.  Anyway, sendfax
talks about pbm (portable bitmap) files, which i can't recall having run
across before.  The fax will most likely be output from netscape, so a .ps
to pbm converter would be perfect.  Before you ask this is mandatory fax,
an email attachment will specifically not do (impressed yet - I am :)

If someone can suggest a better method that would be cool. The email to
fax gateway in Melbourne was shutdown long ago afaik.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au