[H-GEN] Wanted: Powermac 7200/120 power supply

Christopher & Lisa LeMoyne dragonthrone at iname.com
Mon Oct 4 06:20:04 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

>I hate to advertise my place of work, but we can do them for about $50 I
>think. However, the markup on cables and adapters is pretty huge, so I
>would be inclined to be flexible on pricing. ;)

Where were you when I was held by my short and curlies?  I paid $65 for an
RGB to VGA adaptor.  I should have just bought a second-hand RGB monitor,
but I didn't have the leisure of time (and the adaptor was slightly cheaper).

Regards,
Christopher