[H-GEN] Opps Y2K Bug in Linux.

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Wed Nov 24 00:23:58 EST 1999

Luke Grant <luke at atwww.com> writes:

> not so.
> there is a leap year every 4 years + one every 400 years.

Every fourth year is a leap year
  EXCEPT every one-hundredth year
    EXCEPT every four-hundredth year

You've forgotten the first exception but somehow managed to remember
the second.  It's really very simple and easy to remember.

I'm reminded of someone who once asked me if 2000 was a leap year
because they had a contract that would expire on February 29th...  :)

jason
--
____
\ _/__ ``When the RNG hands you a lemon, #apply it and