[H-GEN] question

Mike Andrew mikero at norfolk.nf
Mon Nov 1 05:03:23 EST 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

On Mon, 01 Nov 1999, George Bouratsias wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Stephen Brine wrote:
>>
> I haven't managed to get my tnt2 v3800 working with it at the same res as
> I do under winblows 98,

the latest XFREE drivers now fully support tnt2. You will have to
ftp the rpm package and install it. No distribution I know of currently has
full tnt support (the drivers are too new!). This problem has been doing the
rounds of quite a few newsgroups and is *definitely* fixed with new drivers.