[H-GEN] seti at home update

Rob Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Tue May 25 01:34:49 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Rob Kearey <r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au>)

Robert Brockway wrote:

> Hi all.  Seti still have a few technicaly difficulties apparently.  Its
> kicked everyone out of team HUMBUG and won't let me back in.  Fun fun fun.

> Perhaps others that wanted to be in the team could try re-subscribing.

I'm in, up and running as Snerd. My rc5 stats now look gharstly - I'll
have to do something about that.

I really wish they'd gzip the work units going in and out - it saves
around 100k a pop, which is thoroughly worthwhile.

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland