[H-GEN] Seti at home

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Mon May 24 00:52:30 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

I have a few.  I ran it on a P133 Linux box (our gateway) for a day and got
the usage for that (IIRC about 2.5 blocks a days, which is about 600k), then
I extrapolated and interpolated to get the usage for each of my machines
(5xP120s,8xCyrix 166's, 8xP233MMX, 2xPII/333 I think)) ..... it works out to
quite a bit.