[H-GEN] Seti at home

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Sun May 23 22:49:59 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

There is one thing that prevents me from running SETI at home, that being cost.
I did a quick and dirty calculation and worked out that with all the
available PCs in the office running this, I would have to download about 10M
of data a day.  This works out to about $60/month, which is not something I
can justify (otherwise it would be really cool 8^)

Cheers
Michael