[H-GEN] CALU.

David Jericho davidj at in4free.com.au
Sun May 9 21:20:41 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs David Jericho <davidj at in4free.com.au>)

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 11:12:54AM +1000, Robert Brockway wrote:
> > You're gonna eat penguins????!!!!  :-)
>
> Mmmmm.....penguins....

``I like fairy penguins. Steamed.''
		-- Mikey Robins, as best as I can remember the exact wording.

``When the coal ship used to be late, we'd just take penguins from around
the camp and throw them into the furance. They'd burn just like coal bricks
and would make a loud popping sound as well.''
		-- From the diary of an unknown Norweigan whaler

--
David Jericho