[H-GEN] SMB errors

David Wood dwood at plugged.net.au
Mon Jun 28 22:36:11 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs David Wood <dwood at plugged.net.au>)

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Marshall, Joshua wrote:
> (Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Marshall, Joshua" <MarshallJ at switch.aust.com>)
> I keep getting this error in the log.smb - can anyone help me with what
> could be causing this?
>
> [1999/06/28 09:25:43, 0] smbd/service.c:make_connection(208)
>   ibex (10.0.1.59) couldn't find service mspclnt

This sounds to me like your Samba installation is incomplete.  How did you
install it?  rpm?  You may need to reinstall using a complete package.

Regards,
Dave
David Wood                   | Telephone:  +61 7 3876 7140
mailto:dwood at plugged.net.au  | Facsimile:  +61 7 3876 7142
http://www.plugged.net.au    | PGP Key available via finger
"It is only the last and wildest kind of courage that can stand
on a tower before 10,000 people and tell them that twice two
is four."  - G.K. Chesterton