[H-GEN] Network load calcs

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Thu Jun 24 23:41:22 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

Using ipchains you can gain some control over OUTGOING packets by using the
-t option to manipulate the TOS[1] flags.  If you want to control INCOMING
packets, then you are SOL[2] unless you have control over the upstream
router (do you think Telstra or Ozemail would let you play with their
routers? 8^)

Cheers
Michael

[1] Type of Service