[H-GEN] SCSI bits and 17" monitor for sale

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Jun 16 08:35:48 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Frank Brand <fbrand at uq.net.au>)

I have a couple of SCSI HDD's I might part with if I can find an
interested buyer

IBM 200 Mb and IBM 540 Mb ($80 the two?) can see them both working... no
bad sectors.

I also have  an excess of 17" monitors. I can either sell my Gateway
2000 Crystalscan 17 (Linux friendly - I have used it on X for about 3
years , Manufacturing Date October 1995). Alternatively I can keep the
Gateway (which is actually a rebadged MAG) and sell the IBM G74
(Manufacturing date October 1998) I thought fair value might be $275 for
the MAG (Gateway) or $400 for the IBM.

Anyone interested mail me direct (not to the list) or if you need more
information ring me on 3379-9189.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au