[H-GEN] sun Console

Craig Armour c.armour at lingua.arts.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 6 22:01:40 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Craig Armour <c.armour at lingua.arts.uq.edu.au>)

Hi, I'm trying to log into my Sun SS2 over a serial console using mincom
on my linux box... the problem I'm having is I'm getting garbled noise.
IT works fine for a bit then when it gets to a part of the boot up, it's
just noise...

swap on sd0b fstype spec size 40014K
dump on sd0b fstype spec size 40000K
Settiic ietiaoel eo0f:  lNeo0  ctaor r2i5e5r. 2-5 5t.r2a5i5o.c0e.i
                                                                  öer
caale .ro.
I've tried everything and am really open to suggestions...

Cheers
Craig
Craig Armour			c.armour at arts.uq.edu.au
System Administrator    	 Joyce Ackroyd Building
Language Lab, University of Queensland   phone 33656916