[H-GEN] linux-kernel

Andrew Over aover at uq.net.au
Sun Jul 11 21:34:05 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Andrew Over <aover at uq.net.au>)

Hi.

Anyone got any idea what is going on with linux-kernel?

I went about 2 days without getting mail from it, at which point I
unsubscribed, then resubscribed.  This didn't fix things, so I
unsubscribed then resubscribed with a .com address.  This seemed to
fix things (ie 20 messages in the last 24 hours), but I've stopped
receiving messages again, and the volume is much smaller than
expected.

I know aj is having similar problems.  I've had a look round, but
haven't heard anything about linux-kernel having died.

Anyone got a clue?

Cheers,
--Andrew