[H-GEN] Forward from Bounce

Bruce Campbell bc at thehub.com.au
Sat Jul 10 04:35:08 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Bruce Campbell <bc at thehub.com.au>)

Daniel, check your subscribed address.

--==--
Bruce.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:29:30 +1000
From: Daniel Quinlan <daniel at mage.netwise.net.au>
To: H-GEN <general at humbug.org.au>
Subject: URGENT HELP WITH SCO: ip address spinning?!?!

hi,
 calling all SCO gurus!
 one  of our clients lost power to the server room and lo for the UPS
 did fail.  now the SCO database server is spewing an error message to
 the console and no one can access it.

 IP address spinning

 we've already paid for a supposed 'SCO engineer' to go and fix it.  whatever
 voodoo he did lasted till this morning.

 if there is _anyone_ out the with SCO experience and/or certification who
 knows how to fix this, please _call_ me on the number below before 3pm today
 Sat Jul 10 11:26:47 EST 1999
 if you don't catch me please leave a message.

 if you need to go onsite to fix it transport can be organised

thanks in advance,
Daniel Quinlan				daniel at netwise.net.au
Netwise Australia			ph: 0417 677 377
"Engineering Network Solutions"		fax: 07 3216 0226