[H-GEN] Mail problems... SOLVED !! (maybe)

Hilton Travis QuarkComputers at email.com
Thu Jul 8 21:53:51 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Hilton Travis" <QuarkComputers at email.com>)

Hi Steve,

> > I just LOVE Micro$oft.  So much so, that when I saw a nice shiny
> > new Porsche Carrera 4 in front of me this morning with the number
> > plate "MSFT" I seriously considered running him off the road so I
> > could have a little chat with him.
> >
> > It *really* was very tempting.
>
> I'm surprised the 'MSFT' car was actually running - r u sure it wasn't
> broken down anyway ?

What's your problem with Microsoft?  You should know very well that
there stuff runs perfectly well.  It's just your hardware and all other
software you keep insisting on installing that has problems.

Microsoft has never had a bug in their software - that's why they have
"Service Releases" not "bug fixes".

I'd expect the Porsche to function perfectly.  However, the
non-Microsoft fuel used in it is likely to cause no end of problems.

Regards
Hilton Travis
:-)