[H-GEN] Mail problems... SOLVED !! (maybe)

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Thu Jul 8 03:40:30 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

Yep, just tried removing it here.... fixes it here too.

So, either the -v option is VERY poorly documented (well, ok, it IS poorly
documented) and/or it completely breaks something else in the system and/or
there is something else about -v we don't understand.

Anyone else know a bit more about it?  How about someone with the Bat Book?

Is it time to go home for the weekend yet?

Cheers
Michael