[H-GEN] Open specific ports in IP MASQ

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Tue Jul 6 05:54:51 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

Is that using a 2.0 kernel or a 2.2?

	ipfwadm -a accept -m -p tcp -S ip.ad.dr.es/32 -D 0.0.0.0/0 2202
will work for a 2.0 kernel if my memeory is not failing

	ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -p tcp -s ip.ad.dr.es/32 -d 0.0.0.0/0
2202
will definitely work for a 2.2 kernel (I use this here for 2 of our staff
members)

where ip.ad.dr.es is the address of the host you want to have access.  You
could leave this option out and give all hosts the ability to masq out to
that port.

Cheers
Michael A.