[H-GEN] Which Laser Printer?

David Wood dwood at plugged.net.au
Tue Jul 6 00:53:19 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs David Wood <dwood at plugged.net.au>)

> I'm thinking of buying a Laser Printer for my Linux Workstation - does
> anyone have any tips to what sort to get?  ie do you have to get a
> postscript, are there PCL drivers, etc???

Some things you get from one vendor.  I _always_ buy printers from HP.
Also, Postscript is the way to go.  It just makes life easy.

Regards,
Dave
David Wood                   | Telephone:  +61 7 3876 7140
mailto:dwood at plugged.net.au  | Facsimile:  +61 7 3876 7142
http://www.plugged.net.au    | PGP Key available via finger
"It is only the last and wildest kind of courage that can stand
on a tower before 10,000 people and tell them that twice two
is four."  - G.K. Chesterton