[H-GEN] [Fwd: SECURITY: util-linux-2.9g compromised]

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Sun Jan 24 17:23:26 EST 1999

TCP-wrappers and now util-linux have both been apparently
compromised. *sigh*

(The Debian versions of both are apparently fine, presumably the RedHat
released-versions are similarly so. I've no idea about RawHide, and I'm
not even going to guess at the state of any of the other distributions
about)

----- Forwarded message from jcostom at madcow.jasons.org -----