[H-GEN] Networking Stuff at Auction

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Jan 20 18:06:16 EST 1999

Hi guys,

Sorry for the short notice but I didn't find this out until yesterday
afternoon and I have not been on the net since,

This morning (Thursday) there is a stack of new and near new networking
gear at auction at Strophairs, Hyde Rd Yeronga. Starts at 9-30 but the
networking stuff is abot 70 lots (about 30 mins) in.

Stacks of new Dig boards and cables (4, 8, 16 ports), 5 new 16 port
10/100 hubs, some routers, some Stak switches, a kazillion KTI network
cards etc. etc. Anyone who wants to be an ISP this is it.

Also a heap of Mountain View tape backups, heap of modems etc.

You should be there by 10 am tho.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au