[H-GEN] Power board (left at meeting?)

Bruce Campbell bc at thehub.com.au
Tue Jan 12 00:06:13 EST 1999

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Stephen Thomas wrote:

> I seem to be missing an orange power board, it had a double adaptor
> and two right-angled power cords with it.  If you've seen any of it, um
> could you, tell me? ;-)

We were hungry at 6am and ate it.  The remains are with Brent, along with
another power board. ;)

Just a note on the meetings and computer cabling, the cabling in some
areas of the meeting room which-are-set-up-by-people-who-shall-
remain-nameless is absolutely 'orrible.

If you have to think about where you put your feet when climbing the
stairs, then its crap, and needs to be recabled.  If someone trips over a
cable, tumbles down the stairs and ends up sharing the drinks esky with a
live powercord, it is Humbug's problem, who shall make it your problem
quite happily.

--==--
Bruce.