[H-GEN] Linux as a fax server

Luke Grant zzlgrant at uq.net.au
Thu Feb 25 22:30:58 EST 1999

Yes,

check out the program "hylafax - fax gateway"

we have it running on redhat 5.1

can use a web interface or straight command mode.

recieves faxes in Tagged Immage Format.

Sends post script/text/pluss a couple of other things....has many converters
to postscript from office etc.

can be setup to do auto faxes of emails anything posted to a certain
directory etc.

usefull logs.

Luke Grant