[H-GEN] Linux as a fax server

David Jericho davidj at amh.com.au
Thu Feb 25 21:48:56 EST 1999

To prevent a NT machine being placed inside said Organisation:, I want
to propose that I can do a linux machine that'll do the same job
out of old bits (i.e. for free).

The machine does nothing but send faxes from another unix machine.

Has anyone done this and have any comments? I'm going to put it
to my boss before the days out to prevent the first germ of NT
hitting the network.

--
David Jericho
         NT's like a virus. Can't kill it, yet it doesn't do anything good.

-
This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at humbug.org.au .  Postings
are accepted only from subscribed addresses of lists general or general-post.