[H-GEN] Talks!

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Tue Feb 16 18:04:35 EST 1999

Bradley Marshall <bmarshal at plugged.net.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Recently, we've been attempting to have a regularly scheduled talk, at
> all the humbug meetings.  What do people think of this?  Is it worth
> having?  Are there certain topics that people want to hear about?  Does
> anyone have a burning desire to do a talk?

Speaking of that, QAUUG are looking for someone to speak this month
(last tuesday of February).   Those HUMBUGgers who saw the January
talk (Beowulf) know you needn't be the world's best speaker.

BTW, looks like QAUUG will have Stallman (yes, that Stallman) in
March.  Bring your umbrellas in case he's raving and frothing.

cjb.

--- Christopher Biggs - Stallion Technologies - chris at stallion.oz.au ---
The IEEE has monitored this electronic mail message, and asserts that no
energy was created or destroyed during its construction or transmission.

-
This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at humbug.org.au .  Postings
are accepted only from subscribed addresses of lists general or general-post.