[H-GEN] [wanted] SCSI-2 hdd

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Mon Feb 15 10:59:36 EST 1999

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Daehenoc wrote:

> Hello everybody - does anybody have any scsi-2 hdds kicking around that
> they don't want? I'll give them a loving home... around 1 Gb would be
> great...

Ditto here actually :)  Vila (my sparc) could use a scsi disk around the
1mb range :)  Price negotiable based on age and quality of drive :)

> (cleaning up I found an adaptec aha-2910 scsi controller kicking around
> the house - i think that it'd go well in my gateway machine...)

Hmm..Maybe I should clean up.  The prospect of just finding a scsi
controller lying around would indeed be motivation for me ;)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert at humbug.org.au, r.brockway at uq.net.au
			 WWW:   http://www.humbug.org.au/~robert
			 Founder of HUMBUG (http://www.humbug.org.au)

-
This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at humbug.org.au .  Postings
are accepted only from subscribed addresses of lists general or general-post.