[H-GEN] Linux Dialup Configuration

Marc Dergacz excal at kermit.humbug.org.au
Wed Feb 10 11:23:35 EST 1999

if you really want something like that It would be best for you to search
on the internet for some linux programs that will do that.. off hand I can
think of any atm.. Failing that you caoud always use minicom (a terminal
program) to establish your dialup, type in your username etc, start ppp
then exit minicom then execute the pppd program.. nomally by typing
'pppd /dev/ttySx defaultroute'.  Tis your last resort unless there are
other ways in which I dont know of