[H-GEN] Transceiver

Robert Brockway robert at ralnet.net
Tue Dec 21 22:53:16 EST 1999

Hi al.  i'm on the transceiver trail again :)  I'm finally going over to
utp and as a result, I would like to obtain an AUI to UTP transceiver.  In
fact I'd like a couple of them.  Anyone with one to sell should email me
and we can negotiate. :) TIA for any help.

Follow-ups by email or to chat.
Cheers,
	Rob

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at ralnet.net, robert at humbug.org.au