[H-GEN] Apache and Virtual Hosts

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at humbug.org.au
Thu Dec 9 10:50:02 EST 1999

Jason McDonald wrote:

> I just tested your site and got two different pages for the two addresses.
> (The Win2000 keyboard at stevens and SlashDot at fire).  So as far as I
> can see, things are working as they should.

Thanks to those who posted, the problem has been rectified :) At 5am someone on
irc told me there where two different pages being served, I can't tell if the
problem was my netscape cache which I had cleand 3 times or the proxy at my ISP.
Out of interesd the page being serverd off of fire.humbug.org.au for the setup and
test is not slashdot but an article I saved off of it :) Those lovely folk at /.
seem to code absolute addresses in all the html meaning pages like that one will
still hit them for all the images.

Nikolai