[H-GEN] FTP login by wtmp?

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Tue Aug 17 10:38:12 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Jason Henry Parker <jasonp at uq.net.au> wrote:
: In the same vein, people running apache on single-user workstations
: (to serve files, for example) might want to use boa instead; zsh can
: be a nifty replacement for bash; rxvt takes less memory than xterm (or

zsh's footprint is much bigger than bash - alot of extra features
of course.  As many probably know, make mine a tcsh :)

Rxvt wasn't too bad but I eventually went back to xterm for some of its
extra features.  Personal tastes :)

: *shudder* eterm); and so on.
            ^^^^^
None for me thanks :)

I know this is borderline chat but I had to comment on xterm,etc :)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway at uq.net.au
			 WWW:   http://www.oc.humbug.org.au/~robert
"Since the dodecahedron has 12 faces, it makes an ideal desk calendar."
Gary Chartrand and Ortrud R. Oellermann, Applied and Algorithmic Graph Theory.