[H-GEN] My Book is Out!

David Wood dwood at plugged.net.au
Mon Aug 16 01:38:07 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related[1] topics. ]

Hi all,

As some of you may know, my book ("Programming Internet Email",
O'Reilly & Associates, 1999) has finally made it to publication.
My copies arrived today.

I have donated a signed copy to the HUMBUG library, which Brad
Marshall (bmarshal at plugged.net.au) has and will take to the
next meeting.

Thanks to all at HUMBUG who have helped me over the years!

Cheers,
Dave
David Wood                   | Telephone:  +61 7 3876 7140
mailto:dwood at pisoftware.com  | Facsimile:  +61 7 3876 7142
http://www.pisoftware.com    | PGP Key available via finger
"It is only the last and wildest kind of courage that can stand
on a tower before 10,000 people and tell them that twice two
is four."  - G.K. Chesterton

[1] Just for Jason.