[H-GEN] Mandrake Linux

Harry Phillips hfphillips at iname.com
Fri Aug 13 05:29:23 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix related topics. ]

>Hi there.
>
> I am near Southbank and am interested in getting a copy of the Mandrake 6.0
> CD.
> Is your offer open to anyone?  Also, what days & times are best to meet you?
>
> Cheers.
> Anthony

Anthony,

The offer is open to anyone that wants to take advantage of it. The Mandrake
CD will take 1 blank the updates and StarOffice will take another.

I work in the IMC section on the top floor of M block.

Come up and see me between 9 and 4 weekdays. Just buzz the door and ask to see
me.

I did try and download the Redhat ISO image from different sources but all I
did was waste bandwidth and create some coasters. :-( The Mandrake ISO took
one go and burnt without a hitch.

Regards
Harry

PS. My contract ends on the 3rd of September