[H-GEN] okie

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Tue Aug 3 12:00:43 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Robert Brockway <robert at blake.humbug.org.au>)

Stephen Brine <sbrine at powerup.com.au> wrote:
: (Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Stephen Brine <sbrine at powerup.com.au>)

: As i am really really really new to linux and have as of yet never been to
: a humbug meeting and acording to the calander as posted on the site there
: should be a meeting next saturday right?

Recently the general list has been a bit hot.  Please do not consider this
normal for the club lists - normally they are quite controlled.

: in a building I have never been to (give us a hint as to roughly where it
: is and how to get to it coming in off the fred schonell drive)

Ah, ok. If you've never been to UQ then it will may be a little tricky to
find.

We used to meet people at the entrance to UQ if they were having trouble
finding the room, does this still happen?
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway at uq.net.au
			 WWW:   http://www.humbug.org.au/~robert
I'll try anything once, and if I like it, I'll take it up as a hobby!