[H-GEN] Re: Unix vs NT [long; both informative and then religious]

Doug Young dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au
Mon Aug 2 21:19:18 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Doug Young" <dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au>)

Thats not the issue  .... of course more experienced guys know quicker
solutions than less experienced ones ..... which is why I asked the question
in the first place. If everyone had to rely on MAN's & HOWTO's there would
be a lot less newbies persevering with *nix for long

One thing I will be working on as soon as I understand a few more basics is
a set of step by step instructions in simple english so other newcomers to
*nix don't have to go through all the aggro needed to date to learn the most
elementary stuff.