[H-GEN] Squid addon

Luke Grant skywalke at webexpress.net.au
Thu Apr 29 21:56:22 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Luke Grant" <skywalke at webexpress.net.au>)

ok,

well thank you all for your wonderful insight into the terribly odvious
problems involved with this file cache-ee thingummeeebob.

Mark Suter gets full marks however and takes grand prize.

The program i was looking for was squirm :)

For those of you who were so interested in this topic i suggest you take a
look at the web page refered to in mark's email.

Thanks a bunch for the interesting reparte' however :)

Luke

Luke Grant
zzlgrant at uq.net.au , skywalke at webexpress.net.au

"You are the Eggman, They are the Eggmen, I am the Walrus"
"Goo goo goo-joob"