[H-GEN] Strange PPP statistics

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Thu Apr 22 20:48:21 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

Great,
I have found it to be intermittent.  Sometime pppstats and whatever file
transfer program I am using tell me the same thing (to within a couple of
percent) sometimes they don't.  I have always tried to verify that nothing
else is happening (by stopping and starting the transfer a few times.

I am just waiting for it to go bad again so I can do a tcpdump.