[H-GEN] Netscape and 2.2.6...

Rob Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Thu Apr 22 17:28:03 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Rob Kearey <r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au>)

Martin Pool wrote:

> Netscape-4.08 and 4.5 just can't seem to stay up on wistful under
> 2.2.6: it sigbus's whenever it's under stress (more than one window,
> moving windows while loading, etc).  It was working fine under the
> stock 2.0.35 she used to have.  Has anybody else seen this?

Me Too. I think it's a glibc problem of some sort. Complicated dialog
boxes bring it down in a heap as well. Most annoying - I've grown
accustomed to using Composer for quick and dirty web site updates
(sorry).

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland