[H-GEN] Hardley Normal CD writers?

sinfetik staeci at geocities.com
Mon Apr 19 09:36:43 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs sinfetik <staeci at geocities.com>)

yes, SCSI did I hear you say?  I wish, not in my price range I'm afraid and
I have to replace my motherboard before I stick anything else in it -
running out of functioning slots.  Thanks

I'm fully aware of what I am getting in for at HN - like most sales
staff they're a bunch of shifty MS drones.  But this I expect and the
prepared mind is a formidable foe.  I know what is going to happen, and
THEY have no idea what is coming. ;-)