[H-GEN] Configuring Mutt

mls s340350 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 24 03:24:45 EDT 1998

Hello all,

I've just installed Mutt on my Linux box and have used it successfully to
retreive my mail from student, but I'm having problems when I try
to send mail -- basically it is trying to send the mail from my
local address rather than from my student address. I'm sure there is a
simple solution, but I haven't yet been able to find it. I'd greatly
appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks,

mls

P.S. I really will have to come to a meeting one of these days.

--
Michael Scott <s340350 at student.uq.edu.au>
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've