[H-GEN] i'm a silly duffer..

David Shackleton dshackle at pineapple.goldenglow.com.au
Tue Sep 22 03:29:41 EDT 1998

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Rob Kearey wrote:
> And while I'm here - if you're a dialin customer, _please_ disable
> sendmail! We run the One True Mailhub that's all you'll ever need.

Is this documented somewhere, or do you care to explain this policy
further?

Linkname: Prentice Search
Post Data: ActionType=search&CHECKfaq=on&QueryText=sendmail

There was no match for 'sendmail' in the following categories:
       + Computing FAQ

-David

David Shackleton                      <dshackle at goldenglow.com.au>
Systems Analyst/Programmer           http://www.goldenglow.com.au
Queensland Biochemics Pty Ltd           <market at goldenglow.com.au>
trading as Golden Glow Health Products  <orders at goldenglow.com.au>
 /  `-' `.     home   Shackleton's Dilemma:
/         * <- sweet   I really should get back to work. I'll have
\_,---._,'     home    to put off procrastinating until tomorrow.