[H-GEN] ppp duh...

Steve Blair blair at uq.net.au
Wed Sep 16 08:08:12 EDT 1998

YEP!!!!!

The person who said "you can't use a script" is hiding something :-)  Kind
of like calling Telstra because your phone plays up.  If they find a modem
in the house, they'll blame that.  It's a great time buying, buck passing
ploy.

ezppp uses pppd.  You have to configure it & tell it where pppd is.  From
your ISP's end, whether you use a script, ezppp, or craft it laboriously by
hand every time you log in, it all looks the same.  I'd be looking at modem
compatibility etc. perhaps his pp (sorry, I meant ppp) is broken :-)