[H-GEN] Buttos and things on windows

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Thu Sep 10 07:02:53 EDT 1998

Earlier I sent in a jpg file of a window produced by mgui. I thought I
would just turn something similar into an executable file if Adrian or
anyone else was interested in seeing the more dynamic output from mgui
rather than a static graphic.

mgui results in C code which can then be compiled. The executable I
produced is a small window with three menus (including various menu
items), radio buttons and a push button. All the buttons and menus work
but I have not put any code against them so, nothing really happens -
purely demo.

The executable is about 100 KB so I will not include it with this
message but if anyone wants to see it, just send me an e-mail privately
and I will return it to you.

mgui is quite a neat little programme but, like many freeware
programmes, documentation is sparse. By the way the (rather trivial)
programme I (well really mgui) concocted took only a couple of minutes
to put together, actually the command line for the compile took longer
to type than the programme origination and coding.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand