[H-GEN] fscking perl

Nikolai Andreyevich Luzan nikolai at Ukraine.humbug.org.au
Wed Sep 2 21:55:25 EDT 1998

hey all,
       I am having a slight perl problem (why couldn't the people
maintaining the msql TCL addon just do a proper job of it?).

with a script of mine I get this error:

Filehandle main::Van Morrison never opened at ./insert.pm line 67.
Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at ./insert.pm line 68.

the script is called via:
nikolai at Ukraine ~/my_DB_stuff/scripts $ ./insert.pm -d CD_Collection "1"
"Van Morrison"

this script is to be called from another to populate a database
the two lines in questions are:

print $Name "\n";
print $Value "\n";

Any help is appriciated :)