[H-GEN] [FOR SALE] 486

Daehenoc n1455885 at student.fit.qut.edu.au
Fri Oct 30 02:33:41 EST 1998

I've recently accquired a oooold computer which I have absolutley no need
for, and as such, i'm selling the parts (I need the case)

No-name brand 486 motherboard (I have no idea what it will support as
there is no helpful info printed on the board about jumper settings)
Intel 486 DX2-66 Overdrive Processor
16 Mb RAM (4 * 4 Mb, 72 pin)
VESA ide controller
VESA 1 Mb Tseng et4000 video card
CFS420A 420 Mb Connor (Are you Sarah Connor?)
WDAC2340 340 Mb Western Digital Caviar (with this inscription scratched in
the paint: Noisy but works. This is true)
Matshita 562 CDrom 4 times spin I think (with seperate ISA controller)
El dodgo ESS 1868 sound card

All this equipment may be viewed in perfect working order, and all for the
grand price of: $100

I can bring it to Humbug this saturday if that is what someone desires.
(if any one wants it) ta,

Greg Vickers,
PC technician

... Daehenoc ... a.k.a The Gingerbread Man