[H-GEN] Output from your job 160 (fwd)

The Fuzzy One s335810 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Oct 10 20:03:13 EDT 1998

Some of you will have seen my cdloop/cdjuke[1] script, posted to
code-review at azure.  It does a few slightly funky things with a cd such as
handling playlists, and doing randomisation of tracks.

Now... if I run it on the command-line... everything works fine...
however, if I put it in an "at" command, to form part of my alarm clock,
nothing happens to the cd.  Instead, I get a rude message emailed to
me[2].

Does anyone know why this would be the case for an awk script?  I don't
know what either "bozo" or "wait_for" are referring to.  I'm running
mawk[3], on a debianised linux system[4].

[1]  http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335810/code/{cdloop,cdjuke}

[2]