[H-GEN] FOR SALE 15" Monitors

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Nov 25 02:33:24 EST 1998

Some people from Humbuggers have been asking about 15" monitors I had.

I have two IBM P50 Model 6553-504's, which smart Humbuggers will
instantly recognise as a premium 15" monitor with a SONY tube. I only
have two of them and they are really nice with a full range of
adjustments. Originally built in mid 1996 and went into service in
September 1996. I will part with them for $175 each.

Alternately, I have one or two Tektronix 15" (actually Samsungs) asking
$150 each for them (quantity depends on what I decide to do with them
and whether I decide to keep the IBM's above).

Those interested might find it easier to ring me on 3379-9189 or mail if
you prefer

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au