[H-GEN] Amiga 3000 and Linux

Hilton Travis QuarkComputers at usa.net
Wed Nov 11 18:11:40 EST 1998

Hi All,

I recently downloaded RedHat 5.1 for the Amy and am looking forward to
installing this.  The only problem I have is that I need to find either an
Ariadne (??) network card (with extra serial port) or a driver for a
QuickNet NIC.

I have an Amiga 3000 with Mercury 68040 accelerator board, 2MB ChipMem, 8MB
SC-ZIP FastMem, and am using the standard internal SCSI controller.

If anyone has had experience with this configuration, or similar, any
information or recommendations would be appreciated.

Regards,
Hilton Travis