[H-GEN] Fore Sale: Sun SPARCstation LX, Tape Drive, Disk Case

Peter J. Arnold p.arnold at uq.net.au
Tue Nov 10 02:06:07 EST 1998

I know of (ie it's NOT me selling it) a Sun SPARCstation for sale. It's one of those
small boxes same as IPC or IPX (116H x 244W x 264D mm)

Specs:
Sun SPARCstation LX
32Mb Ram (not sure of config... takes 6x16Mb=96Mb Max)
525 Mb HDD
FDD
1Mb VSIMM for better resolution video (up to 1600x1280) OR double buffering
Built in TP ethernet
Built in ISDN (needs software available for download from sun...not sure about
licensing issues)
Serial and parallel (centronics compatible)
16 bit audio (need speakers or possibly Sun sound box?)
19" Sun/Sony trinitron monitor (1962B)
Solaris 2.5 loaded, C/W media and doco

Also:
150Mb tape drive in sun external case
Sun external disk enclosure

Open to all reasonable offers.

All enquires should be forwarded to auscad at gil.com.au.

I might be able to answer some questions but I can't think of much more than the
above. I have one of Sun's glossy brochures with all the (ir)relevant propaganda
that I'll bring along to next Humbug Meeting (All things going well I should be able
to make it).

Regards
Peter Arnold
| email P.Arnold at uq.net.au  | To err is human |
| Brisbane, Qld, Australia  | To moo bovine.  |