[H-GEN] DEC multias

Robert Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Mon Nov 2 23:34:35 EST 1998

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Paul Gearon wrote:

> http://www.cpumicromart.com/multia/index.cfm

Been there.

> Their conditions don't seem to preclude export, so it may be a
> worthwhile purchase.

It would be, but ...

> I have no idea what transport costs are.....

About US$250 to Australia! Not worth it without disk or RAM.

> Paul Gearon

Fucking RH 5.2 just karked doing the upgrade on ningaui and mangled the
shared libs and whatnot. The old ftp hangups again - then a thouroughly
ungraceful exit. Bad bad bad bad. Looks like reinstall time - I distrust
my ability to manually rebuild everything. I'm not sure if it's an Intel
EtherExpress 100 driver problem or what.

I also just got a beta copy of OS/2 Warp Server (the Aurora release). More
stuff to play with, I guess.

---
Robert Kearey			3365 8527
Network Services		Prentice Centre